- Plural of rag
- third-person singular of rag
EtymologyCommon Balto-Slavic; cognate with , Lithuanian ragas and Old Prussian ragis.
Rag or rags may refer to:
- Rag. a title (see Italian honorifics) for people holding high school degrees in business economics.
- Rag (student society), a student fund raising charitable group
- The Student Rags which took place between King's College London and University College London from the 1820s
- Rags (musical), a Broadway musical
- Rags (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who novel
- A piece of ragtime music
- Recombination activating gene, encode enzymes involved in VDJ recombination
- Rag (typography), the ragged edge of a block of text
- Rags and Leathers Program, A YMCA camp program
- Rags (dog) - 1st Infantry Division (United States) mascot in World War I
- Rags (Spin City) - the dog from Spin City television show
- A piece of textile
- "The rag," a euphemism for menstruation
- The stringy central portion and membranous walls of a citrus fruit.
- Ēriks Rags (born 1975), Latvian javelin thrower
People with the given name Rags:
rags in German: Fetzen